I'm so excited

Welcome, welcome, welcome. This is my first official post to 'twenty-something' radiant Christian Women and I couldn't be more excited!
It has taken a lot to get here. A lot of brainstorming, headaches, resources, encouragement and prayer.
I hope that this blog will encourage you to live your faith daily, to take action, and to live with passion. Passion that the Lord has given you to accomplish His plan and will for your life.
It is also my prayer that this blog will become a resource for you to get encouraged, laugh, learn and get in touch with other 'twenty-something' women. Please, share your ideas feelings and beliefs without hesitation. {We are here to encourage not discourage.}
*Feel free to email me with any questions that you might have. I love getting mail!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails