Hello again

Well, here I am. This feels news again, I need to stretch and get back into this. As you can see I haven’t written a post in quite some time. This was due partly to A. Being Lazy B. Getting caught up in everything else C. (Most importantly) Figuring that no one even read my blog so what’s the point

Yes, I will admit it I felt very defeated. I definitely slacked off in my writing because of disappoint but let me tell you that the Bible is so true when it says: “For your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him." Matthew 6:8b.

On Monday morning I checked my email to find this.

"Hi Lisa,

My name is Cherish and i live in London, UK,

I just recently joined the women praying boldly website and i really enjoy reading your blog twenty something. You have a creative way of capturing into writing the way you feel and your walk with the Lord, i feel inspired and I am glad that the Lord is using you to be a blessing to anyone who encounters your page and its such a blessing to me.

Many thanks and much appreciation!

Cherish!”

I was shocked. Not only did someone enjoy reading my blog but they even took the time to send me an email to let me know. Talk about encouragement! And then, because my heavenly father knows me so well, the email came from London, which is perhaps my favorite place in the world. So, to sum it all up, I feel encouraged and ready to start again. Thank you Cherish for your email. You have no idea how much it has encouraged me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails