Friday Eve

Tomorrow is Friday, and with the week that I've had at work I am most grateful. (Then again, I'm most grateful for any Friday.)

But, I have to say that I finally got some things done this week that I had meaning to do for quite some time now. 

-Hand wash clothes, delicates and such (This took forever. No wonder I always put it off.) 
-Submit an article to a local publication 
-Sent a query letter to another publication on how to submit an article
-Folded and put away a mountain of laundry

I know that non of this is terribly exciting, but it's real and sometimes it just takes a long time to put away those clothes. Anyway...i digress.

I'm really excited about submitting articles to publications. Like I mentioned earlier it's about time I dive in. Even if the water is cold. It's just so much better to just do it instead of sticking a toe, and then a foot in and then letting your legs dangle from the side... blah, blah, blah. By the time you warm up and get in, everybody else is out. No thanks, but that won't be my fate. 

In other news, I have a decision to make in regards to my friend B. (Not the birthday B. This is another B. which just goes to show how many friends I have whose names begin with the letter B.)
 I would get into all of the details but quite frankly ,it's been a long day and the only thing that I really want to get into, is bed. 
Details coming soon.....

God is good.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails