living on less and birthdays

Quick update: I was so broke I just pitched in some cash, $5, for my friend B's birthday. Now, that I have a few extra bucks if I see something that just screams his name I will pick it up for him. I was talking to him at his birthday dinner. Nothing special. We were there and he was happy. 
__________________________________________

So, I am officially living life on less. Today went well; I can't complain. I had food to eat. Speaking of which I'm about to indulge in some spaghetti and meatballs, that I made last night, and watch "Rumor Has It," which of course was rented from the library. jackpot!

I have a birthday party to go to on Saturday night which of course means that I must get extra creative as I need a gift. My friend B is turning 31 and I want to get him something nice....and inexpensive. I'm thinking I'm going to have to make him something or give him a good ol' IOU. 

Any Ideas??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails