becuase he's my brother

Yesterday was my brother's birthday. He turned 29. We got into a huge fight.

It was really quite dramatic and now that I am sitting here thinking about it, it was all just a misunderstanding. I'm sensitive and my brother's a Taurus, bull headed to say the least....

We fight. Once we were fighting, on the way to church no less, so bad that my mom, kicked us out of the car and made us walk the rest of the way there. And let me tell you, that church wasn't in the best neighborhood either. Luckily another member found as walking along the side of the road and had mercy on us.

Even though he knows how to push every single one of my buttons, he's still my brother. And even though I get mad at him and want to cuss him out, he's still my brother. And even though, I think he's stubborn, he's still my brother.

James, thanks for being such a good brother.  I love you. Happy Birthday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails