A Christmas Story and THE Christmas Story

4:46 p.m. on the eve of our Christmas vacation and I am one ancy lady. Either there was much too much caffeine in my tea from Starbucks or I’m just ready to bust loose from this place. (Probably a combination of both)


The other night my roommate and I exchanged Christmas presents but before doing do so we read Luke 2. (The Christmas Story) It was nice to spend that time together really relishing in the reason why we celebrate Christmas. And so, we sat on the couch and read. No music, no TV in the background, no interruptions of a cell phone. Only the pure story was heard throughout our apartment that night as we read.

It’s moments like this where I realize the purity of our Savior and find new traditions that I want to cherish for a lifetime.

*Read the Christmas Story here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails