want, need, wear, read


Geez, time is truly flying. Six days left until Christmas and I still have much shopping to do. (Sad face) But, while perusing some of my favorite blogs, I must link them to you; I found the cutest idea for gift giving. I read about it first here. Granted, I don’t have the budget to do this for everyone but!, for my immediately family, thank God there are only four of us, I will attempt to do gift giving this way.

Each person gets four gifts. Something they want, something they need, something to wear, and something to read. I’ve already completed shopping for everyone but my brother; he’s been very specific this year, so all it requires is a quick trip to Barnes & Nobel to pick up a few bargain books that I think they might like. Trust me, my budget isn’t big so for a couple of gifts, especially my dad, they will be doing double duty, (i.e. something to you want and something to wear). I plan to make a quick trip to Michael's to buy supplies to make the adorable labels.

What gifts are you purchasing or making for the holidays?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails