beat up

talk about 'woke up on the wrong side of the bed'. blaaaaaahhhhh! I just hate it when I have days like these, especially after I was standing on such solid ground yesterday. I was inspired and excited and then today I'm all.. 'um, Leave me alone.'

Geez, Christians are weird.

So what's bugging me? Well, I'm not going to go into all the details just yet.  Don't worry I stayed up late last night writing an article on exactly what I was feeling for:

A. Clarity
B. To talk to God
C. To purely vent

Once, I go back and edit all of those outraged and unruly feelings with a clearer mind, I will be happy to share. Now, what was I saying?

Oh, right about being pissed off... I'm so trying to suck it up for the rest of the day but come 5:30 all I'm gonna want is a RedBox Movie, some McDonalds and my bed. (Sad but true.) I hate it when Satan knows how to get to me. Someone must have told him that I could take on the world, so he sent his gang, and not the puny guys either, I'm talking about the big ones with names like D.,  to come jump me in the middle of the night.

Someone please tell me I'm not alone. Have you ever felt 'beat up' after you were having such a good day?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can so relate and I have read several blog posts very similar to this. Every time I have a wonderful, God-filled day I know Satan will eventually attack. So now I am always expecting the attack and it makes things a tad easier. I'll say a prayer for you!!!!

lisa said...

Even when I expect it, it still kinda surprises me. Thanks for the prayer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails