charlotte is in the South

Geez...it sucks when you realize that you struggle with the SAME things that you have been struggling with for months... OK YEARS.

My trip to Charlotte, was good. I had a blast with my girlfriend Shelby who came with me but overall...wasn't too impressed with the city. (sigh)

I really thought thought that Charlotte was going to be my ticket out of VA but it felt just like Virginia which was odd. Although one thing that I did notice very clearly was that I was in "The South." Read into that however you like, but I'm sure you get my drift.

So, back at square one with the, "What is Lisa going to do with her life?" question of the year.

I have some other things in mind, but feel silly for sharing because who knows if those will work out either....does that make sense? One minute I'm totally fine with being on this road to creating myself, with my Savior leading the way, but other times, like this afternoon, I'm pissed! I just want to know what I'm supposed to be doing and what exactly I am here for.
God, will you please tell me now? thanks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails