frozen with love

Two of my friends are pregnant right now, and I'm sure that more will be popping up over the next couple of months. {there's something about the warm weather} I want to give thoughtful gifts to them and yes adorable baby clothes are always lovely, but adorable baby clothes don't feed a hungry mama who gets only 2 and 3 hours of sleep.
enter - frozen meals.

{photo found here}

such a great, DIY gift that's practical and made with love, literally. I found this over on heart-of-light and had to share the easy instructions.  It looks like I will be putting together a bunch of these meals really soon. A little lasagna would be nice. {I'm not much of a casserole lady, but I'm open to suggestions.}  Probably a good idea for someone who is moving into a new home, no?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails