scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday to you all. I hope you had a relaxing and enjoyable weekend with lots of laughter and smiles.

I spent Friday night with one of my co-workers. First at Happy Hour at Friday's and then we went for manicures. I wasn't sure about the lavender nail polish at first, but now I'm kinda loving it.



Saturday morning, I got up early and made a yummy, quick! and healthy breakfast, and lounged around in bed all morning until I had to go to work.


Saturday afternoon and night was consumed with a huge wedding. It was a traditional Jewish ceremony and I love, love loved it. It was so beautiful and I really feel in love with the tradition, the signing of the Ketubah, the Chuppah, the breaking of the glass, the prayers. It was lovely.

And then to top it all off it was beautiful! I might as well admit that I have a thing for cute Jewish boys. I don't know what it is. Perhaps their distinct features, and hair and, well I LIKE their noses. Perhaps I just want to marry one so that I can have a big Jewish wedding. (Although I must make it clear that they would need to be a Christian for obvious reasons. You know, the whole unequally yoked thing would be a BIG deal. And in case you think I am completely crazy, there are Christian Jews.)




{The florist gave me two buckets of flowers! I made some arrangements for home and then took one in for work to brighten up the front desk. Simple gestures for Make A Difference Mondays}

I spent Sunday morning in church with an awesome message. Visited a close friend who is in the hospital. She's actually like my grandmother, but things are looking too good for her, so keep her in your prayers. Hung out with brother and then watched the Oscars with a new friend. What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails